Delta T Alpha is now closed. We would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for your participation and valuable feedback towards improving the game and making it a huge success. We have made a note of all your suggestions and will be working towards incorporating those in the Beta Version.
Thank you for all your help in testing out the Alpha Version. We look forward to your continued participation for Beta.
We will still be open to your feedback and suggestions on our forums, chat platforms and across social media. We will be keeping you posted on the updates for the beta and will be collecting regular feedback on these decisions.
We are striving towards building a truly global community for Delta T with open access to the devs at all times. We will also be reaching out to a few players to lead our community initiatives locally in various countries. If you want to help us out in localizing content and creating a presence in your countries, do reach out to us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year 2017!
here we are, alpha is ended.
My observations about this period:
– some cores go back, on restart, as neutral (Bug)
– to slow mechanical system to make contribution for upgrades… a “transfert” method could be a solution.
– actually you wouldn’t get XP for contribution but only for Upgrade… on big cores you need more contributions (performed perhaps by many players), but just one click to upgrade; if you make always contributions but I’m always the one who press Upgrade, it would be unfair for you… solutions? Give XP at the contribution option (not easy to say how… if based on how many energy you give it can be unfair for new players, but if you give a fixed XP by clicking you would see players that give 1 energy per click… probably the first idea would be the better one… 1 or 0.50/0.25/… XP per energy)
– personally I don’t like this system but it’s personal… I’m a “on the road player”; I play when I’m moving from a point to an other. The triangulation is always on an other sector (I need to make a deviation), so I have always less items as needed. –> possible solution/idea: when we harvest don’t give us just TC but “pieces” too… than let players build items (Item X on LVL Y need Z pieces to be build) –> you avoid a third screen level too and you can make differences… soldiers need less pieces then an engineer to make weapons but more to build mods (and you will contribute the trade system probably – fast sure between clan members)
– put how many power I need to perform until I’m able to upgrade the base.
– how they must work? I mean, if we have 2 Gene-X clan into the same area, they have to fight for supremacy? I think clans would be a little caos… or we have internal fights or we will have base collisions problems,…
I like the game even if we haven’t see all until now, but I think that he have to much levels (core/base/triangulation) and he lacks, somewhere, of structure.
We have already “many” factions the at beginning risk to split to much the community… or you haven’t enemies on your area or you will be alone against the rest of the world… with clans we have an uncontrollable splitting.
Ah yes… positive points:
– place personal cores (please remember my ideas about rewards based on density core presence and maximum number of cores per km2), even if we probably need find a solution to avoid bad positions… we must be able to capture each core.
They are just few first points, feel free to discuss about them until beta 😉
Most Users Ever Online: 220
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Administrators: Ajay Kulkarni
Moderators: Anthony Paracka, T3rM1nAt0R, milan, Magiee, Ninja, doubleo46, Ritish Kannayagari, RedDevil, illidan, yash.dhadiwal, revanth.prasad, madmax, gigahex, vaivaswatha, chaithanya, webagent007, Asher, DiGiTiZeD, karthik isola, WhoNeedszZz, BoIivar, bafplus, Snehal